The Bon Secours Hospital Dublin recently went live on EndoRAAD V5.0 in their four Endoscopy procedure rooms.
The hospital led the way by nominating themselves as the pilot site for the EndoRAAD V5.0 upgrade. This decision means Bon Secours Dublin will benefit from all the new features on offer in EndoRAAD V5.0 across the Hospital (see below). This upgrade also facilitated the capture of High Definition (HD) images from their Endoscopic Cameras.
EndoRAAD V5.0 is the most significant upgrade to EndoRAAD for several years, and will allow our customer Hospitals to broaden the scope and quality of their Endoscopy services.
The upgrade was performed over a single weekend to minimise disruption to patient Endoscopy services. And the plans for upgrading EndoRAAD in the other Bon Secours Hospitals is already underway.
The main features of V 5.0 are as follows:
- Windows10 support for the procedure room and doctor’s office PCs.
- Cystoscopy Wizard screens for Urology
- EBUS Wizard screens for Respiratory
- HD image capture from the Endoscopic cameras
- Workflow and efficiency improvements to the screens to improve the user experience
- ICD-10 codes displayed to assist HIPE coding
- Increased security features
- Latest National QI Programme metrics
- Multi-Hospital support for Reports and Analytics
- EUG Indicators – Death within 30 days & Re-admission within 8 days of procedure
- Standard PLC Report based on requirements of the HSE Healthcare Pricing Office
Manitex project managed the upgrade and provided the following associated services to ensure a smooth transition for the Bon Secours Dublin:
- Installation, configuration and testing in the training environment
- Support the hospital’s user acceptance testing
- Recommend associated hardware upgrade requirements
- Refresher training for the hospital (on-site and remote)
- Assist hospital in reviewing operational protocols
- Review requirements for implementing high definition (HD) image capture from the endoscopic cameras
- Support the hospital through the Go-Live process
We would like to thank the entire Bon Secours team that worked on the EndoRAAD V5.0 upgrade.
Bon Secours Health System, Ireland’s largest Independent Hospital group, is distinguished for its quality service provision and rich healthcare culture. It is a non-profit organisation with a core mission of providing compassionate, world-class medical treatment to all it’s clients. Bon Secours Hospital, with about 3000 staff and 450 leading consultants treats in excess of 280,000 patients annually in it’s 5 modern acute hospitals across Ireland and a Care village in Cork.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org