The virtual global Diver Users’ Conference was successfully carried out on both Tuesday 21st and Wednesday 22nd September, 2021 from 6:00 pm Irish time (1:00 pm EDT).
It was a power-packed agenda (see below)
It was a free event for Diver customers and anyone who is considering implementing a Business Intelligence solution.
This year’s Keynote covered the latest features available with the Diver software and the future Industry Road map that will help us in charting a new course for our companies.
Hear about the latest developments coming soon in the Diver Platform and its associated technologies, current innovations and how specifically DI customers have used Diver to enhance their Sales and Analytical operations.
Please see a summary of the Topics covered below:
- Consistent view of data using any access method from any location e.g. desktop, laptop, tablet, phone.
- Self-Service Analytics covering users creating personal dashboards and taking charge of analytics exploration.
- Jump-start greater data understanding with impactful chart types, new display stamps, design templates and advanced visualisations.
- Wide range of resources available to ensure customers maximise the benefits of Diver.
- Insights with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
- Options available for moving analytics to the Cloud.
- Empowering your organisation’s data scientists.
- Consistent management of data availability for information acquired from existing data sources and entered independently across the organisation.
- Encourage data trust, stakeholder collaboration and informed decisions through improved Information Governance.
All sessions will be available on-line for a while to catch up with missed presentations or review the ones with technical information. Anyone who has pre-registered can access the platform via the same link. Anyone else who is interested in watching the recorded presentations, should just follow the Dimensional Insight Dedicated Page.
Anyone interested in checking how Health Intelligence can Maximise your data assets, please check the following link.
Or contact Marketing@Manitex.ie.